“The Music Hall is the best volunteer gig in town!” A Music Hall Volunteer
Play an important role as a representative of the Music Hall. Assist at live shows, films and special events.
You may greet patrons, take tickets, show people to their seats or sell concessions while helping to ensure a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for all who attend the theater. There are also “behind the scenes” opportunities for volunteers to help with mailings, maintain our databases, and be on committees.
All volunteers attend an Orientation including a tour of the facility, and receive ongoing training. Volunteers must be willing to sign up for and work a variety of events. Your initiative in seeking out shows that need help as well as those that are most popular, will ensure the success of the volunteer program.
Desired characteristics include:
- Love of the arts and community
- Upbeat, enthusiastic personality
- Hard working team Player
Take these steps to get involved:
1. Please read the Volunteer Handbook.
2. Complete the Volunteer sign up form.
3. Come to the next orientation on Monday, March 27 at the Loft at 131 Congress Street. Subsequent orientation dates will be posted here.
*Orientations will be held from 5:30-7:00pm on a Bi-Monthly basis. Prospective volunteers will meet at The Loft, for an introduction to volunteering and then go to The Music Hall for a tour of the facility.