Mad Dog & Me: Bullying and The Power of Kindness
“David Gonzalez speaks with courageous humanity and brilliant creativity, his poetry and stories uplift the spirit and inspire wonder.” – Deepak Chopra
Presented by Rain Art Productions. This engaging and entertaining mix of world tales and personal stories addresses the culture of cruelty in our society. Through fables, myths, and stories from his own life growing up in a rough neighborhood, award-winning storyteller and educator, Dr. David Gonzalez, offers insights and strategies for cultivating compassionate relationships and communities.
Appropriate for Grades 3-6
Curriculum: Language Arts, Learning About Other Cultures, Social Issues
The Fine Print
- All performances last approximately one hour.
- Seating is determined by group size. Each group is assigned a block of seats.
- Actual paper tickets will not be issued.
- Advance registration and a $50 non-refundable deposit or payment in full are required.
- The Music Hall must enforce a non-refundable FULL PAYMENT policy three weeks prior to performance due to our contractual obligations to our performers. NO EXCEPTIONS. No snow day refunds available.
- Study guides (when available) are available on individual show pages.
- A confirmation notice will be sent after reservation and deposit are received.
- Download the SDS Season Brochure (pdf)
- Download the Bus Information guide
We greatly appreciate your compliance with the above; it enables The Music Hall to continue to provide high caliber educational programs to Seacoast children.