Rent the Historic Theater
“The whole group (staff) was awesome and helpful. We will be back next year!” – Sunday River Skiway Corp
Step over the threshold of this landmark Victorian theater – the oldest in New Hampshire - and into the Beaux Arts Founders Lobby featuring superlative patron amenities. Upstairs through the newly restored turn of the century upper lobby, is the elegant 895-seat auditorium with the original hardwood floor, horseshoe balcony and finely detailed dome – now restored to its 1878 splendor – that has welcomed artists ranging from Mark Twain to Buffalo Bill Cody’s Wild West Show. As an “American Treasure”, you will fall in love with this non-traditional and tastefully unique event space, perfect for any type of gathering.
- Seating capacity of up to 895
- Two lobbies with two full service bars; a 2,600sf Beaux Arts style lower lobby and one stunningly restored, turn of the century upper lobby.
- Full catering menus available including continental breakfast, lunch packages, cocktail party hors d’oeuvres or traditional movie theater fare including candy and popcorn
- Full size movie theater screen for presentations or film premieres
- Stage size of 32’ x 30’
- State of the art audiovisual equipment with video projectors and a full Dolby Digital Surround Sound
- Broadcast, Skype and dial in conference call capabilities
- Fully equipped theatrical and concert lighting plots
- Full handicap accessibility and hearing assistance available
- We are pleased to feature the nation’s “Second Best Restrooms” as awarded by Cintas in 2015
- Stunning crystal chandelier that will be the focal point of any event - a real ‘wow’ factor!