photo credit: David Murray, Clear Eye Photo.
The Music Hall Directors Club offers members at the Patron level ($500+) and above the opportunity to come together and socialize at exciting events throughout the year. Directors Club gatherings can be associated with a specific show or held as a standalone event.
Profile Coffee Bar - Coffee and Cocktails
Wednesday, September 28, 5:30 - 7:30pm
15 Portwalk Place, Portsmouth, NH
Rediscover coffee - and cocktails! - at Profile Coffee Bar, where they passionately pour traditional, artisanal, high-quality coffee.
Your Pets Deserve to be Pampered
Wednesday, November 9, 5:30 - 7:30pm
125 Lafayette Rd, North Hampton, NH
Tour the newest dog boarding, daycare, and grooming facility on the Seacoast, the Coastal Canine Resort! Be sure to bring home your very own doggie swag bag!
Recently, Directors Club members enjoyed:
- Traveling in style on a C&J bus to The Ogunquit Playhouse to watch the matinee performance of Anything Goes
- An evening at the Atlantic Grill with small bites and beverages in souvenir cups
- Contemporary Greek cuisine and cocktails at Tinos Greek Kitchen, the Galley Hatch’s new rooftop restaurant.
- Cocktails and hor d’oeuvres at Portsmouth’s newest rustic Italian Restaurant, Louie’s
- A pre-show gathering at Martingale Wharf in preparation for Pink Martini
- A post-show get together with Vaud and the Villains at The Friendly Toast
- Socializing while making an impact at the Franklin Oyster House during the fall Oyster Happy Hour fundraiser (The Music Hall received 25 cents from every oyster sold!).
These gatherings are a great way to socialize with other supporters of the arts, and be introduced to new places around the Seacoast. Looking for a unique way to entertain friends or clients? Feel free to bring a guest with you to one of our upcoming Directors Club events. We’re lining up an exciting slate of Directors Club events for the fall, including exclusive experiences and festivities at a few spots you may not yet have visited. Be sure to watch your email for your invitation!