photo credit: David Murray, Clear Eye Photo.
The Music Hall Directors Club offers members at the Patron level ($500+) and above the opportunity to come together and socialize at exciting events throughout the year. Directors Club gatherings can be associated with a specific show or held as a standalone event.
The Labrie Family Skate at Puddle Dock Pond, Strawbery Banke Museum
Thursday, February 16, 2017 from 5:30 - 7:30 PM
14 Hancock St, Portsmouth, NH
If you haven’t been to Puddle Dock Pond at Strawbery Banke this winter season (or even if you have), this is the event for you! Come skate - or just take in the sights with Music Hall friends - and enjoy hors d’oeuvres from Figtree Kitchen Cafe at the neighborhood ice rink. Admission and skate rentals are on us!
Flatbread Community Night
Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 4:00 - 9:00pm
138 Congress Street, Portsmouth, NH
Skip dinner prep and clean up on Tuesday, February 28—get Flatbread pizza instead! A portion of the proceeds from every order that night will be donated to The Music Hall as part of Flatbread’s Community Night program. Dine in, Take Out or Get Delivery; it all benefits The Music Hall!
Directors Club at The Franklin Oyster House
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 – 5:30 – 7 PM
148 Fleet St, Portsmouth
Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo are coming to the Historic Theater on March 8th. Join us before the show for a special Happy Hour Directors Club hosted by Intimately Yours Series Sponsor The Franklin Oyster House.
*Directors Club event starts at 5:30 - show begins at 7:30.
Directors Club at the Kensington Food Barn, Eastman’s Corner
Thursday, April 6, 2017 - 6 PM
267 Amesbury Road, Kensington NH
Recently, Directors Club members enjoyed:
- Traveling in style on a C&J bus to The Ogunquit Playhouse to watch the matinee performance of Anything Goes
- An evening at the Atlantic Grill with small bites and beverages in souvenir cups
- Contemporary Greek cuisine and cocktails at Tinos Greek Kitchen, the Galley Hatch’s new rooftop restaurant.
- Cocktails and hor d’oeuvres at Portsmouth’s newest rustic Italian Restaurant, Louie’s
- A pre-show gathering at Martingale Wharf in preparation for Pink Martini
- A post-show get together with Vaud and the Villains at The Friendly Toast
- Socializing while making an impact at the Franklin Oyster House during the fall Oyster Happy Hour fundraiser (The Music Hall received 25 cents from every oyster sold!).
These gatherings are a great way to socialize with other supporters of the arts, and be introduced to new places around the Seacoast. Looking for a unique way to entertain friends or clients? Feel free to bring a guest with you to one of our upcoming Directors Club events. We’re lining up an exciting slate of Directors Club events for the fall, including exclusive experiences and festivities at a few spots you may not yet have visited. Be sure to watch your email for your invitation!