photo credit: David Murray, Clear Eye Photo.
The Music Hall Directors Club offers members at the Patron level ($500+) and above the opportunity to come together and socialize at exciting events throughout the year. Directors Club gatherings can be associated with a specific show or held as a standalone event.
Recently, Directors Club members enjoyed:
- Traveling in style on a C&J bus to The Ogunquit Playhouse to watch the matinee performance of Anything Goes
- An evening at the Atlantic Grill with small bites and beverages in souvenir cups
- Contemporary Greek cuisine and cocktails at Tinos Greek Kitchen, the Galley Hatch’s new rooftop restaurant.
- Cocktails and hor d’oeuvres at Portsmouth’s newest rustic Italian Restaurant, Louie’s
- A pre-show gathering at Martingale Wharf in preparation for Pink Martini
- A post-show get together with Vaud and the Villains at The Friendly Toast
- Socializing while making an impact at the Franklin Oyster House during the fall Oyster Happy Hour fundraiser (The Music Hall received 25 cents from every oyster sold!).
These gatherings are a great way to socialize with other supporters of the arts, and be introduced to new places around the Seacoast. Looking for a unique way to entertain friends or clients? Feel free to bring a guest with you to one of our upcoming Directors Club events. We’re lining up an exciting slate of Directors Club events for the fall, including exclusive experiences and festivities at a few spots you may not yet have visited. Be sure to watch your email for your invitation!