The Music Hall’s Vital Partnership to Community
At The Music Hall, we believe that our historic theater and the Seacoast are vital to one another, and we show it daily through the relationships we foster with our valued Community Partners. Each year we collaborate with more than 60 local nonprofit organizations to fulfill our joint missions.
- We share our access to world-acclaimed artists with such groups as Portsmouth Music and Arts Center (PMAC) and Arts in Reach (AIR). This creates a ripple effect throughout the community, helping to foster a love for the arts and providing unforgettable experiences for so many residents.
- Our Talks series connects The Music Hall with dozens of local experts each year and provides a community forum for discussing global issues presented in high-quality documentaries.
- We provide crucial infrastructure for community-wide events such as the New Hampshire Film Festival, and the Vintage Christmas in Portsmouth with Strawbery Banke Museum.
- Our staff serves as liaisons and mentors to a wide variety of local arts groups and nonprofits.
- The Music Hall gives back in a multitude of ways, such as offering free Writers on a New England Stage tickets to local students and discounted rental rates and services to local nonprofit Community Partners.
We know we can only thrive in a community that is also thriving. By reaching out and giving back to our Seacoast community, we find that we can enhance both the region and our organization in countless and unique ways!