Become a Corporate Partner Today
Each season The Music Hall presents 52 weeks of exciting and highly diverse programming, offering Corporate Partners unparalleled opportunities to reach a broad audience and show a commitment to our thriving community.
The Corporate Partnership Program
Opportunities are available to underwrite a year-long series, an individual performance, or to create your own multi-show package. Additional partnerships for youth programs, special events, and custom packages are also available.
Partnerships range from $2,500 to $50,000 and more, with benefits that include:
- Prominent recognition on stage, in print, and through digital communication
- Credit on The Music Hall website (500K annual visitors)
- Acknowledgment in The Music Hall monthly magazine (7K distributed per month)
- Tickets to share with clients, employees, or other organizations
- Discounts on Playbill placements and facility rentals
To learn more about how partnership at The Music Hall can help achieve your business goals, contact Ashleigh Tucker Pollock, Manager of Corporate Partners and Special Events, at email@example.com or 603.766.2202.
Become a Corporate Member
The Corporate Membership program is a $1,500 Membership designed specifically for our Corporate Partners interested in access to shows and networking opportunities. Corporate Members receive an array of benefits that can be enjoyed by executives, clients, customers, and employees, including unique opportunities to:
- Entertain clients, recognize employees, and network with Music Hall patrons
- Access one-of-a-kind performances, artists, and special events throughout the year
- Play an active role in bringing quality arts programming to downtown Portsmouth
To learn more about Corporate Membership, contact Sara Turner, Corporate Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.766.2179.
Kitchen Tour Sponsorship
An Annual Community Tradition
This highly anticipated event, held each year in May, is The Music Hall’s largest fundraiser. Funds generated from Kitchen Tour tickets and sponsorships support the robust array of outreach and education programs at The Music Hall.
Kitchen Tour sponsorship will make your business known to over 1,000 guests who flock to the tour each year from towns throughout the Seacoast and from as far away as Boston and Portland.
Because The Music Hall Kitchen Tour is self-guided, an easy-to-follow Map and Guidebook are provided to all tour-goers. These materials provide a great opportunity for sponsors to connect with tour visitors looking to turn their own kitchen dreams into reality. Craftsmen, artisans, designers, landscapers, architects, and others who sponsor the tour are recognized in the Guidebook, with upper-level sponsors invited to showcase their marketing materials in one of the residences.