Why Corporate Sponsorship
Invest in your community! The Music Hall and our patrons will play a key role in returning Portsmouth and the region to a bustling, vibrant scene. We look forward to working together to build economic and social stability.
The Music Hall is:
- an economic driver (support for The Music Hall means support for artists, employees, and vendors, as well as local restaurants, shops, etc.),
- a place for shared experiences that unite,
- a landmark destination (built in 1878), and
- a nonprofit organization.
Become a Corporate Partner Today
As a corporate partner of The Music Hall, your business is aligned with one of the leading arts organizations in the region.
The Music Hall’s member base remains strong, and we continue to boast a dedicated base of Seacoast fans. Sponsorship is a great way to connect with this desirable audience.
The Music Hall is key to Portsmouth’s future as a bustling, vibrant downtown and New Hampshire’s return to vitality, but we need your support to get us there.
The Corporate Partnership Program
Opportunities are available to underwrite a year-long series, an individual performance, or to create your own multi-show package. Additional partnerships for youth programs, special events, and custom packages are also available.
Partnerships range from $2,500 to $50,000 and more, with benefits that include:
- Prominent recognition on stage, in print, and through digital communication
- Credit on The Music Hall website (500K annual visitors)
- Acknowledgment in The Music Hall magazine (7K distributed per month)
- Tickets to share with clients, employees, or other organizations
- Discounts on Playbill placements and facility rentals
To learn more about how partnership at The Music Hall can help achieve your business goals, contact Sara Turner, Corporate & Foundation Relations, at email@example.com or 603.766.2179.