Why Corporate Sponsorship
Invest in your community! The Music Hall and our patrons will play a key role in returning Portsmouth and the region to a bustling, vibrant scene. We look forward to working together to build economic and social stability.
The Music Hall is:
- an economic driver (support for The Music Hall means support for artists, employees, and vendors, as well as local restaurants, shops, etc.),
- a place for shared experiences that unite,
- a landmark destination (built in 1878), and
- a nonprofit organization (ticket sales only cover a percentage of costs, and right now that earned income is well below typical years).
Sponsor support this past year allowed The Music Hall to:
- retain our core group of experienced arts professionals,
- provide socially-distanced entertainment,
- repeatedly adapt with new approaches to programming, and
- stay ready to return to full-scale business.
While in-person audiences have been severely limited, we have maintained our highly desirable membership base of more than 3,000 households and continue to reach out via email to ~32k enews subscribers.
Become a Corporate Partner Today
As a corporate partner of The Music Hall, your business is aligned with one of the leading arts organizations in the region. Right now, you can play a significant role in sustaining a healthy arts presence on the seacoast.
While audiences are necessarily limited, The Music Hall’s member base remains strong, and we continue to boast a dedicated base of Seacoast fans. Sponsorship is a great way to connect with this desirable audience.
If you have the means, please consider a sponsorship. We also welcome purely philanthropic donations! We need the arts to be here when we establish the new normal. The Music Hall is key to Portsmouth’s future as a bustling, vibrant downtown and New Hampshire’s return to vitality, but we need your support to get us there.
The Corporate Partnership Program
Opportunities are available to underwrite a year-long series, an individual performance, or to create your own multi-show package. Additional partnerships for youth programs, special events, and custom packages are also available.
Partnerships range from $2,500 to $50,000 and more, with benefits that include:
- Prominent recognition on stage, in print, and through digital communication
- Credit on The Music Hall website (500K annual visitors)
- Acknowledgment in The Music Hall magazine (7K distributed per month)
- Tickets to share with clients, employees, or other organizations
- Discounts on Playbill placements and facility rentals