Photo credit: Sydney Bilodeau Photography/SydneyBPhoto.com
Patron Services @ The B2W Box Office
Hours: 12pm – 6pm, Tuesday – Sunday
Closed Mondays and all federal holidays
In both theaters:
- Wheelchair seating is available for purchase; accessible seating is available to patrons with disabilities and their guests. All accessible seating is available for sale at the lowest publicly advertised price.
- Please make special seating requests when ordering your tickets. Wheelchair seating can be purchased online.
- For specific ticket or accessibility information, please call the Box Office at 603.436.2400.
- Our staff makes every effort to assist and accommodate all patrons.
The Historic Theater is a multi-level facility. The corner of Chestnut St. & Porter St. provides access to the lobby through the front doors.
- A staffed elevator provides direct access to the orchestra level, including the upper concessions lobby. Stairs lead to the balcony from the orchestra level.
- Accessible restrooms are located in the lower lobby.
- The Historic Theater is equipped with assistive listening devices available to patrons, which can be checked out at the B2W Box Office on the day of the event.
- We have booster cushions available for children, and seat & back cushions for adults, which may be checked out at the box office.
The Lounge is also a multi-level facility with an elevator that leads to accessible restrooms on the lower level.
For an independent assessment of The Music Hall’s accessibility, please read Access Navigator’s conclusions.