Your Next Event Will Sing!
Step over the threshold of this landmark Victorian theater—the oldest in New Hampshire—and into the Beaux Arts Founders Lobby featuring superlative patron amenities. Upstairs, through the newly restored turn of the century upper lobby, is the elegant 895-seat auditorium with the original hardwood floor, horseshoe balcony, and finely detailed dome —restored to its 1878 splendor—that has welcomed artists ranging from Mark Twain to Buffalo Bill Cody’s Wild West Show. You will fall in love with this non-traditional and tastefully unique event space and American Treasure, perfect for any type of gathering.
- Seating capacity of up to 895
- Two lobbies with two full-service bars; a 2,600 square foot Beaux Arts-style lower lobby and one stunningly restored, turn-of-the-century upper lobby
- Full catering menus available including continental breakfast, lunch packages, cocktail party hors-d’oeuvres or traditional movie theater fare including candy and popcorn
- Full-size movie theater screen for presentations or film premieres
- Stage size of 32’ x 30’
- State of the art audiovisual equipment with video projectors and a full Dolby Digital Surround Sound
- Broadcast, Skype, and dial in conference call capabilities
- Fully equipped theatrical and concert lighting plots
- Full handicap accessibility and hearing assistance available
- The nation’s “Second Best Restrooms” as awarded by Cintas in 2015
- A stunning crystal chandelier that will be the focal point of any event
“The whole group (staff) was awesome and helpful. We will be back next year!”
– Sunday River Skiway Corp