An Intimate, Unique, Professional Space
Just around the corner from The Music Hall Historic Theater, The Loft offers the same fabulous on and off stage amenities but in a contemporary intimate setting for up to 124 guests.
- Seating capacity of up to 124 with plush seats on risers. Cabaret table seating options available.
- A chic, full-service bar with a striking blue facade
- Full catering menus available including continental breakfast, lunch, cocktail party hors d’oeuvres, or traditional movie theater fare including candy and popcorn
- Large glass windows in the main lobby that open directly onto Congress Street, overlooking the heart of downtown Portsmouth
- Stage size 32’ x 11’
- 15’ x 9’ movie projection screen and digital projector capabilities
- On-site Production and Front of House staff members for the duration of your event to help ensure everything runs smoothly
“Everyone was so impressed with the Music Hall Loft and really enjoyed being in a unique environment for one of our “regular” meetings. You and your staff were so gracious and accommodating, which really added to the overall atmosphere of the meeting. Thank you to you and your staff for taking all precautions and preparations in your hands and creating a seamless meeting and lunch.” – Eversource