Seating Request Form:
The Music Hall’s 2021-2022 School Days Series
FOR FAMILIES AND GROUPS PURCHASING 10 OR FEWER SEATS, please do not fill out this form. Please call the B2W Box Office at the Historic Theater at 603.436.2400, purchase in person at 28 Chestnut Street, or order online from the show pages on our website.
FOR SCHOOL GROUPS AND GROUPS OF MORE THAN 10 interested in attending our School Days Series performances, please read the following steps thoroughly and then fill out the order form below:
- COMPLETE THIS SEATING REQUEST FORM BELOW: After submitting this form, you will receive an email within two business days confirming if we have seats available for you.
- DEPOSIT: To hold your seats, we require a $50 nonrefundable deposit per performance. Seating requests will be canceled if a deposit is not received within one week of our confirming availability. Please make checks payable to The Music Hall. Deposits can also be paid over the phone or in person with a credit card.
- CONFIRMATION AND INVOICE: A confirmation letter, including an invoice, will be emailed after the deposit is received.
- PAYMENT: Final Payment is due three weeks prior to the performance. The Music Hall must enforce a non-refundable full payment policy three weeks prior to the performance due to our contractual obligations with the performers. NO EXCEPTIONS. No snow day refunds available. A receipt will be e-mailed after the order has been paid in full.
- FINAL NUMBERS: Groups may decrease their numbers before payment is due. However, once full payment is received, all sales are final. After that time, you may still increase your numbers (subject to availability).
- SEATING: Tickets are not issued for these events. Each group will be assigned a block of seats. Seating will be determined by group size and accessibility needs. Ushers will show you to your seats when you arrive.
All performances last approximately one hour. Study guides for each performance and bus information are available on the individual show pages on our website.
By purchasing tickets to a School Days Series performance you grant permission for representatives of The Music Hall to take and use photographs and/or digital images of students for use in marketing materials. These materials might include printed or electronic publications, web sites, or other electronic communications. Students will never be identified by name without your express permission. If you have students who have requested not to be photographed, please bring that to our attention.
For questions regarding group reservations, contact Alexa directly by emailing email@example.com or calling (603)-766-2203.