Feat. Stuart Dias of Soggy Po’ Boys
Celebrate the holiday season with our elegant Stage Door Cabaret series, featuring world-renowned artists in a speakeasy martini bar atmosphere. With a small, socially-distanced gathering layout, you can enjoy seating on the Historic Theater’s stage with professional table service during world-class entertainment.
Seating will be socially distanced at this live show. For information on our policies and procedures to ensure your safety, and the safety of our staff and volunteers, please visit our Reopening page.
The Treason Quartet is composed of Zach Lange, Scott Kiefner, and Stu Dias, playing for you, the fourth member of the quartet. Playing traditional swing jazz, the simplicity and elegance of the trio allows exploration of the language while paying homage to the tradition. They are also flexible. In a set, one can expect to hear music by Irving Berlin, Hank Williams, Louis Armstrong and Dolly Parton. There is something for everyone.
A Unique Offer for the Stage Door Cabaret
Have you ever wanted to know what it was like to sit in The Music Hall’s private opera box for a show? Now is your chance – reserve your spot for an upcoming Stage Door Cabaret series performance this holiday season while also helping The Music Hall’s COVID Relief Fund.
Have a pod that you’ve been socially distancing with? Invite them as your guests and experience a newly re-designed opera box space, complete with new seating and decor – très chic!
Catch a cabaret show like never before with prime seating in one of the theater’s best kept seating secrets.
- Cost: $1,000 per performance ($700 is a tax-deductible donation to The Music Hall)
- Parties up to four people
- Beverage service to include up to two beverages per person or one bottle of wine
- 2 x appetizers plates from our menu for you and your guests.
- Additional appetizers and beverages to be included for an additional fee
- Admittance to the cabaret event of your choice – based on availability.