Elf Tips & Tricks
In less than a month, Buddy the Elf leaves the North Pole for our Historic Theater. Expect lots of laughs, incredible sets, actors straight from Broadway, and the same fun from the beloved movie! Prepare for a magical night at the theater, with these tips and tricks:
- Get your tickets now! Tickets are going fast, but there are still good seats available for most shows. If you’re looking for an evening or weekend show, some of the best views are in the balcony.
- Make a restaurant reservation ahead of time. We elves stick to the four main food groups—candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup—but you might want real food, too.
- Gather family, friends, and coworkers, and make this event your new holiday tradition. Do you have a big group? Get a great discount by calling 603.766.2203!
- Help us give back this holiday season by donating to our Give the Gift of Magic campaign. In partnership with Greater Seacoast Community Health, we give tickets to families in need so they can enjoy the show too.
- Share the fun! When you come to the theater, snap a picture, check in at The Music Hall, and use #MyMusicHall!
And lastly, bring some Buddy you love! See you this holiday season at Elf The Musical!