May Membership Month 2019: Tips & Tricks
May 15, 2019
With May Membership Month, a lot can come flying at you. Here’s some tips and tricks so you can stay in the know! Use your membership to the fullest!
- If you join this month, your contribution is matched by a generous donor! Help us meet our match goal (and don’t forget to sign up for auto-renewal)!
- Those who join or renew this month are entered to win our weekly giveaways AND the big giveaway of a $100 gift certificate to friendly toast and four center orchestra seats at the opening night of Annie!
- Avoid the crowds. Take advantage of the membership discount to see Annie and come during the Preview and mid-week shows! being a local and seeing mid-week and matinee shows!
- Keep an eye on our social media for giveaway info, fun facts about membership, and new shows being announced all the time!
- Did you know your membership covers the whole household? Spouses and children are all covered; bring them to a Director’s Club or Book Club!
- Be the first to get tickets! Most shows go on sale to members first, allowing you to get the best seats before the general public. AND if you upgrade to the Founder or Stakeholder levels, you can get the Concierge service, where Wes Lovell will help you get tickets even before other members!
- Don’t forget that The Music Hall is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit and that your membership is tax deductible!
- A membership at The Music Hall gets you discounts all around town at shops, hotels, and restaurants! The full list is here.
- New friends and new places! Being a member gives you access to our clubs, where you and like-minded arts supporters can meet, discuss, and dine. Check out our Book Club, Film Club, Director’s Club, and the Opera Connection!
- Director’s Club takes place all over the Seacoast, where members can check out hot spots while mingling and connecting.
- The Writers on a New England Stage receptions are similar to clubs, and grant you access to meeting incredible authors and snacks from local business and new sponsor, Tuscan Kitchen!
- Membership dollars go toward operating costs, bringing in the best acts, and giving back to the community through our outreach programs. It funds programs like Fill the Hall food drive, School Days Series scholarship program, and Give the Gift of Magic.
- When you’re signed up for the enews, you know exactly when a new show is added (which happens often!). Stay in the know!
Check out all of the benefits and membership levels here, and hope to see you soon!