Our New and Improved Website!
Welcome to our new website!
We’ve revamped it with a cleaner, more modern look and an easy-to-use experience for our patrons. This is one of the final pieces of our rebranding process and proves to be the cherry on top of a beautiful and beneficial project. We are so thankful for Raka Creative for their design, advice, and collaboration on this new and improved website. Raka worked within our guidelines and needs, and helped make this website even more usable for all!
We made a bunch of changes, including the following:
- We’ve improved the ticket-buying process. It’s easier than ever.
- The site is much more mobile-friendly.
- All the menus have been simplified and rearranged, so they are more intuitive and easier to navigate.
- The calendar now has both a month-at-a-glance view AND an agenda view. Thanks to patron feedback, you can now get the best of both worlds. (Tip: Click the show name for more info, and the time for tickets.)
- Searching is much easier, and you can do it from anywhere in the site.
- Check out the “You May Also Like” bar at the bottom—something might catch your eye!
- Curious what’s happening this week? The home page has the next six events, so you can plan out your week.
To get the most out of the new site and your membership, try these “pro-tips:”
- Under Events, you’ll find our series listings. If you are looking for an event, it’s likely under one of these series. Click on one and explore!
- If you are looking for our social events, you can find them on the calendar or in the Events menu under Clubs & Talks.
- If you want to learn more about what we do outside of putting on shows, click through our Community tab. We are proud of these partnerships, collaborations, and outreach efforts.
- The blog has all the behind-the-scenes information and deals; if something big is happening, you can find out there!
- Want to stay in the know? Follow our social media and subscribe for our enews via the link at the top or bottom of each page. We announce drop in shows all the time.
Thank you for your patience as we merge and transition to the new site. We’re so excited to share this with you and hope you love it as much as we do!