Walk the Line over to Million Dollar Quartet!
In less than two weeks, Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Carl Perkins come back to life in the Ogunquit Playhouse production at The Music Hall of Million Dollar Quartet, on stage from March 22 to April 9!
On December 4, 1956, the four legends gathered at Sun Records in Memphis for one of the greatest jam sessions of all time. Million Dollar Quartet brings that night to life, featuring a score of rock hits that includes “Blue Suede Shoes,” “Fever,” “That’s All Right,” “Sixteen Tons,” “Great Balls of Fire,” “Walk the Line,” “Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On,” “Who Do You Love?,” “Matchbox,” “Folsom Prison Blues,” and “Hound Dog.” The musical captures the singular moment when four major talents came together to become a red-hot rock ‘n’ roll band.
Here are some helpful tips to make your night at the theater the best:
- Be one of the first to see the show! Previews are the cast’s chance to make changes based on your reactions, and they’re at a great price. Catch the Wed., 3/22 or Thu., 3/23 shows!
- Rock ‘n’ roll on Opening Night! The most exciting night of the whole run falls on March 24, when the energy is at its highest, and see the cast and crew’s hard work come alive before you!
- The most affordable shows are the Wednesday and Thursday shows AND there are still great seats available at many of them! Make it a night to remember, and come on down!
- Weekends are busy going fast, so you’ll want to hurry! Get your tickets now. (Hint: some of the best views of the choreography are from the balcony!)
- Looking for something fun to do during the day? Grab your blue suede shoes and check out the Wednesday matinees at 1:30pm!
- Gather family, friends, and coworkers, and make this event your new cultural tradition. Do you have a big group? Get a great discount by calling Lynn Smith at 603.988.0033!
See you later, alligator!