Annie Tips & Tricks
This month, travel to New York City with the adorable Annie, a cast of rambunctious children, and actors straight from Broadway! Prepare for a magical night of wonder at the theater with these tips and tricks:
- Get your tickets now! Tickets are going fast, but there are still good seats available for most shows. If you’re looking for an evening or weekend show, some of the best views are in the balcony (especially of the choreography).
- Make a restaurant reservation ahead of time. You don’t want to see what Miss Hannigan (played by the one-and-only Sally Struthers) has cooked up…
- Gather family, friends, and coworkers, and make this event your new holiday tradition. Do you have a big group? Get a great discount by calling 603.766.2203!
- Help us give back this holiday season by donating to our Give the Gift of Magic campaign. In partnership with Greater Seacoast Community Health, we give tickets to families in need so they can enjoy the show too.
- Sparkle on Opening Night! The most exciting night of the whole run falls on Nov. 29, when the excitement is at its highest and see the cast and crew’s hard work comes alive before you!
Share the fun! When you come to the theater, snap a picture, check-in at The Music Hall, and use #MyMusicHall! See you this holiday season at Annie!