Celebrate The Holidays with Family
Annie is a musical all about family from start to finish: merry and spunky Annie finds a kind and loving family with Oliver Warbucks, just in time for Christmas. Escaping the orphanage and Miss Hannigan (played by the hilarious Sally Struthers) for a holiday stay, Annie and Mr. Warbucks learn the true meaning of family together. This story will deliver the warmth and kindness we cherish, and the laughter we need, this holiday season. Bring your family to Annie and enjoy these moments together.
Here are some helpful tips:
- What are you doing for Thanksgiving Eve? Take your mind off the turkey and check out the Wednesday 11/27 7:30pm Preview of Annie. Be one of the first to see the show! Previews are the cast’s chance to make changes based on your reactions and they’re at a great price.
- Better yet, skip shopping on Black Friday and give the gift of quality time together at Opening Night, the most magical night of the show. More on Previews and Opening Night here.
- The most affordable shows are the Wednesday and Thursday shows AND there are still great seats available at many of them! Make it a family night and come on down!
- Weekends are busy going fast, so you’ll want to hurry! Get your tickets now (and don’t forget we added an extra week of shows to give you more chances of going on the date that works best).
- Be the best parent or grandparent and get the kids out of school early for a Wednesday 2pm show! Or if you go to a mid-week evening show, take the following day off to spend together, laughing and singing your favorite songs from Annie! Don’t forget to check the school calendar for other opportunities too!
I hope to see you all soon at this perfect family-friendly show!