Elf The Musical: Tips & Tricks
In less than two weeks, Buddy the Elf will dance and skate his way to Portsmouth for the Ogunquit Playhouse production at The Music Hall of Elf The Musical, on stage from Nov. 30-Dec. 18!
Elf The Musical is the hilarious tale of Buddy, a young orphan child who mistakenly crawls into Santa’s bag of gifts and is transported back to the North Pole. Unaware that he is actually human, Buddy’s enormous size and poor toy-making abilities cause him to face the truth. With Santa’s permission, Buddy embarks on a journey to New York City to find his birth father, discover his true identity, and help New York remember the true meaning of Christmas. This modern-day Christmas classic is sure to make everyone embrace their inner Elf.
Here are some helpful tips to make your night at the theater magical!:
- Be one of the first to see the show! Previews are the cast’s chance to make changes based on your reactions, and they’re at a great price. Catch the Wed., 11/30 or Thu., 12/1 shows!
- Sparkle on Opening Night! The most exciting night of the whole run falls on Dec. 2, when the energy is at its highest, and see the cast and crew’s hard work come alive before you!
- The most affordable shows are the Wednesday and Thursday shows AND there are still great seats available at many of them! Make it a family night and come on down!
- Weekends are busy going fast, so you’ll want to hurry! Get your tickets now. (Hint: some of the best views of the choreography and ice skating are in the balcony!)
- Be the World’s Greatest Dad, or mom, or grandparent, and get the kids out of school early for a Wednesday 1:30pm show! Or if you go to a mid-week evening show, take the following day off to spend together, laughing and singing your favorite songs from Elf! Don’t forget to check the school calendar for other opportunities too!
- Gather family, friends, and coworkers, and make this event your new holiday tradition. Do you have a big group? Get a great discount by calling 603.766.2203!
- Help us give back this holiday season by donating to our Give the Gift of Magic campaign. We give tickets to families in need so they can enjoy the show too.
See you all soon at the decked out Hall!