Gathering together to experience live performances or on-screen offerings is the heart and soul of what we do here at The Music Hall. We are closely monitoring the evolving crisis of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and following the lead of our state and local government health officials and the CDC guidelines on large gatherings.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- In this time of crisis, there are many ways we can stand together as a community. If you are able, please consider supporting your local arts and culture organizations.
- As a 501(c)3 non-profit, The Music Hall relies on your support year-round. Here are some ways you can help today: renewing or becoming a member, donating, buying gift certificates, or purchasing or keeping tickets to shows later in the year.
- The Music Hall has weathered many storms over its 140 years. And with your help, we will weather this one too. We thank you for your patience and greatly look forward to seeing you at the theater when it’s safe to do so!
Update: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we will be temporarily closed to the public. We will reopen when it is prudent and safe. We will suspend in-person box office sales for this time. When we reopen, we will be following CDC guidelines on gathering size. Thank you for your support and understanding.
- We will contact ticket buyers directly about a show cancellation or reschedule
- For questions about our ticketing policies, please contact our box office and we’d be happy to help you
- As with any infectious disease, avoid public gatherings if you are concerned that you might be contagious
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we navigate this.
Note: All films will be canceled for the next few weeks.
3/14 MET: Der Fliegende Holländer – Canceled
3/14 Opera Connection: Der Fliegende Holländer – Canceled
3/14 PMAC Jazz Night – Canceled
3/19 Wildcard: Women’s Adventure Film Tour – Postponed
3/21 Music Hall Presents: The Moth Mainstage – Postponed
3/22 NH Jewish Film Festival – Postponed
3/22 Wildcard: CatVideoFest – Postponed
3/25 School Days Series: The Pout-Pout Fish – Canceled
3/26 Live at the Loft: Alex Cuba – Postponed
3/26 Writers on a New England Stage: Erik Larson – Postponed
3/27 Hilarity: Hari Kondabalu – Postponed
3/29 PSO Presents The Romantic Hero – Canceled
3/29 Hilarity: Matteo Lane – Postponed
3/31 Scottish Fiddle Orchestra – Postponed
4/2 Intimately Yours: Guster – Postponed
4/3 Won’t You Help to Sing – Postponed
4/4 Intimately Yours: Angelique Kidjo – Postponed
4/5 Intimately Yours: Josh Turner – Postponed
4/7 Wildcard: Great Art On Screen: Leonardo: 500 – Postponed
4/7 Innovation + Leadership: Cybersecurity for Non-profits – Postponed
4/8 The Wailin’ Jennys – Postponed
4/8 School Days Series: Llama Llama – Live!– Canceled
4/9 Intimately Yours: DeVotchKa – Canceled
4/10 & 4/13 Intimately Yours: Lake Street Dive – Postponed
4/11 The Met at the Music Hall: Tosca – Postponed
4/14 Intimately Yours: Melissa Etheridge – Postponed
4/16 Wildcard: Monty Python & The Holy Grail – Postponed
4/16 Live at the Loft: Che Apalache – Canceled
4/17 Wild & Scenic Film Festival – Postponed
4/18 Hilarity: Steven Rogers – Postponed
4/21 Film Club: To Die For – Postponed
4/21, 4/24, & 4/30 Wildcard: The Muppet Movie – Postponed
4/23 Wildcard: The Legend of Boggy Creek – Postponed
4/23 & 4/30 Wildcard: Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory – Postponed
4/26 Hilarity: Roy Wood Jr. – Postponed
4/28 Wildcard: Enormous: The Gorge Story – Postponed
4/29 Innovation + Leadership: Kimberly Hamlin – Postponed
5/1 Hilarity: Lewis Black – Postponed
5/2 Let’s Go Crazy for the 80s – Postponed
5/5 School Days Series: Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch – Canceled
5/5 Writers in the Loft: Samantha Irby – Canceled
5/9 29th Annual Kitchen Tour – Postponed
5/12 School Days Series: The Orchestra Moves – Canceled
5/16 Beyond Borders – Postponed